Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Thinker...





One of the things that I think about a lot is what would I be doing a year from now and have I planned well. I wonder if I would have done all the things I wanted to do. All the things I needed to do in order to be happy. I don't Know if what I want is actually what I need or if what I need is actually good for me. I do know this though, I want to be happy and I want those around me to have everything that they need.


My Previous post was edited
so I guess it was not allowed
left with only the title
I Deleted that. Sorry

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Nexus, we have a new site now. Visit gamersXile.net and join the gamers who got banned or disenchanted from 1up. I'm an administrator there, and I have my own subdomain called Poo Flinger Files. The site is always under construction, but so far it has much more freedom than 1up ever gave me. This is still my main Blog page until I get around to buliding my own Blog in my Files.

    Long story short, come join us!

    ReplyDelete